Because it’s customary to do a what I’m thankful for list every Thanksgiving. I decided to do because why not? I kept it to my top five things (in no particular order). However, I am thankful every year.
- My opportunities: I have reached a lot of success lately. I started my first business, I’m sure there will be more in the future. I am an real #PRGirl with actual public relations related jobs...
The best way to conquer Black Friday shopping is to plan ahead. The first step is to view the Black Friday shopping ads. Make a note of the items you want, where they are and if they are only available at a certain time. Than using that list, create a plan of action. What store do you need to be at and what time. Plan out your shopping trip in a way that make sense. Go to stores that are near each other and not all over the city...
Having a roommate can be a headache or the best thing ever. It’s important to know your personality and whether a roommate situation is right for you. Personally, I am not always in the mood for people and I like things to be my way. Because of this I choose not to have a roommate. Sure things will be cheaper but I rather save myself of the headache.
Things to consider:
- Are you and your roommate compatible? A neat freak and a slob are not a match...
Looking for apartments can be an exciting and stressful time. It’s important to ask the right questions to make an decision. You should not sign a lease without getting all your answers. A lease is a law binding contract and can be costly to break.
1) How much is the rent? When does the late fee start?
2) Does the office accept packages?
3) What’s the pet policy?
4) What are the amenities?
5) Are there community events?
6) What is the lease terms?
7) What are ...
Before you even began searching for an apartment, you need to know what you want in an apartment. Using that list will help you narrow down your search. It’s ideal to visit at least 3 apartments that fit your criteria.
On your list you should your must haves and would likes. Your must haves are things that apartment and apartment complex have to have in order for you to be comfortable...
Business plans are great to have. It helps you put your ideas in prospective. Also, if you are going to seek investors, they will want to see some type of plan. Business plans are not complicated to create if you already have a vision and goals in mind. Creating a business plan will also let you know, if your idea needs some work or not. Once you create the plan, have people around you who work in business or own one to take a look at your plan...
Pencil skirts are great fashion pieces to have. A pencil skirt can dress up a nice t-shirt and sandals. Or polish a professional look with a blouse. Pencil skirts are made in a variety of colors and patterns making it easy to find one that will compliment your outfit. Pencil skirt is a fashion staple!
- Cheaper than buying retail.
- Items have been proven to be of good quality and durable.
- Resale shops and thrift stores are treasure hunts, you never know what great item you will find.
- Get great deals on designer items.
- Follow the trends without breaking the bank.